Hada Labo (Skin Laboratory) has landed in Manila! I’m sure you’ve seen this product being gushed about by plenty of social media personalities. That friend you have who always frequents Japan hoards it and once or twice you’ve chanced upon a comment asking someone to please bring home the facial lotion —please! Well, it’s here! Beauty buffs and the curious will surely want to know what the fuss is all about.
The multi-awarded Hada Labo Hydrating lotion which combines different types and sizes of Hyaluronic Acid (a substance naturally occulting in the human body that attracts and binds water) in the best ration ever to achieve the best moisturizing efficacy is a cult favorite. For 12 consecutive years, it has been the number one facial lotion in Japan and has reached over 55 million units of sales. It is fragrance-free, proven to cause very little irritation if any at all, has balanced PH levels and leaves a refreshing texture to the skin. With regular use, Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion promises to give you a more youthful and glowing skin. Fine lines will start to diminish, the skin will be softer and dry patches will be a thing of the past. How’s that for starters?
Suited for Asian Skin
At the well-attended product launch recently held at the Blue Leaf Pavillion, executives of the Japanese company and representatives of the Philippine Distribution Company were in attendance. Hosted by the engaging Bianca Valerio, the event was fun as it was informative. The program opened with a Japanese dance which was followed by talks demonstrating the power of Japan’s favorite lotion brand. Bianca then called on Kelly Misa who swears by the efficacy of Hada Labo. “I find other brands to thick. Hada Labo is perfect for the Asian skin. A minimal amount goes a long, long way in taking care of my skin. So glad it’s here in Manila for everyone to try.” Vivacious Bianca then called on the Hada Labo beauty consultants and asked the audience to participate in a “facial dance” which included the proper way to stroke the face, forehead and the neck. “The neck shows our age, ladies. We must always, always moisturize the neck,” the host reminded us all.
For 12 consecutive years, HADA LABO has been the number one facial lotion in Japan and has reached over 55 million units of sales.
The Busy Queen P Recommends Hada Labo
Hada Labo is a skincare range that brings beauty back to the basics. It emphasizes simplicity in its skin care process. There are no unnecessary ingredients, colorants fragrances or oils added to the products. Only those that will ensure maximum effectivity can be found in each bottle of Hada Labo and nothing else.
I like that it is priced competitively, too. For the results that it gives, it really is worth the money.
With the Philippine launch, the following products are now available in the market:
- Hydrating Lotion – (Php 195 for 30 ml) has 4 types of HA that deeply hydrates and prepares skin for enhanced skin care ingredients absorption.
- Hydrating Facial Wash- (Php 385 for 100g) helps restore and preserve the skin’s natural moisture, leaving it silky smooth.
- Hydrating Light Cream – (Php850 for 50g) is non-greasy, enriched with essential nutrients such as aloe vera for deep nourishment. It helps boost skin’s hydration level through its Aqua Oil Volume Matrix technology.
- Hydrating Water Gel – (Php850 for 50g) ultra-light gel forms a protective shield for a ‘breathable feeling.”
- Hydra and Whitening Face Wash – (Php295 for 100g) formulated with brown algae extract and natural grape extract that hydrates and makes skin brighter.
- Deep Clean & Pore Refining Face Wash – (P295 for 100g) formulated with Japanese Green Tea extracts that control and remove excess oil and Bentonite Clay to effectively absorb dirt. Aside from the hydrating lotion, this is MY PERSONAL FAVORITE. I use this at night and I wake up to a very refreshed look! Must-try!
All the above-listed products are available at Watsons stores nationwide.
With a pocketful of glitter,